SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.Information Security Architect/Product Owner
Atlanta,GA but may consider other locations.
The Authentication Services Product Owner is responsible for all aspects of the product delivery and services that include strategy, and implementation engagements. This includes defining roadmaps for one or more platforms that provide capabilities and services such as Single Sign On, multi-factor, adaptive access, credential management, multiple IDPs and application to application authentication. Customers include the end user community, as well as the business application and process owners. The Authentication Services Product Owner works with internal and external stakeholders, including engineering, business teams and partners to deliver Authentication solutions that enforce applicable organization security policies and access management requirements. The Product Owner must demonstrate an understanding of broader security solutions, such as Identity & Access Governance, SIEM, etc.
The Authentication Product Owner works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. They will also be responsible for executive briefings, product roadmap presentations, leading meetings and defining the Authentication Services product roadmap to create successful launches. They will need to exercise independent judgement and decision making on complex issues to determine the best course of action
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of launching products within Cybersecurity and/or Identity and Access Management. Solutions should be enterprise grade and focus on consistent user experience. They will have experience in delivering outcomes through agile software delivery. The candidate should have excellent communications skills and be able to build strong relationships with senior leaders. Knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM) concepts is a must.Responsibilities
The Authentication Product Owner will manage all aspects of delivery of IAM Authentication and Authorization product capabilities and services.
- Identify and quantify opportunities for roadmap prioritization. Assess tech debt as part of the development backlog and manage accordingly.
- Partner with Engineering teams to capture the appropriate estimates and prioritize work based on dependencies identified with all teams.
- Collaborate with intra-teams as well as with broader internal and external stakeholders, including engineering, business teams and partners. Share information and results effectively and succinctly with right level of information detail.
- Able to understand customer expectations; authentication security industry best practices; current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately partner with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise teams (e.g. Cyber, Compliance) and third-party vendors to deliver the optimal customer experience
- Strong track-record of leading the delivery of high-quality products and services in an Agile development environment. You embrace Design Thinking and apply lean product and user driven design principles when developing and refining product features and capabilities. You can articulate how the activities under your stewardship directly impact the business, and you can ensure that business requirements are translated into solutions that get delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Ensure backlog is visible, is prioritized based on user and business value, is constantly revisited, estimated & prioritize
- Lead scrum team(s) as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Requires BS/BA in related field; 8+ years experience in systems administration and security aspects of information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required.; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstrated understanding of Identity and Access Management and Information Security concepts and principles
- Familiarity with IT control processes around risk and compliance
- Security domain concepts related to Authentication, Authorization, SAML, OAuth, MFA, PING, OpenID, SSO/Federation, and Digital Certificates
- Experience with Privileged Access solutions
- Strong 'self-starter' and initiative to navigate complex subject matter in a large organization
- Experience managing delivery of full-stack technical solutions
- Strong agile product management experience including the ability to set vision, establish a roadmap, set goals, write stories and execute
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, collaboration, communication (written, verbal and technical), presentation, negotiation, influence and problem-solving skills
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage and resolve interdependencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven track-record of successfully briefing team members at all levels of an organization.
- Must have good recall and be detail-oriented and highly accurate
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be able to use sound judgment (problem resolution skills) and can work independently in the execution of daily tasks
- Must have strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.