Note :- While applying please mention "CFAR01 - Systems Architect III " in the subject line..
Job Description :-
Looking for a talented and passionate Senior IT Architect to help drive the company’s transformation to a leading digital provider of fiber internet services. This individual will help drive this transformation as a key member of the Business Support Systems Solution Architecture team.
This architect will be responsible for helping to drive Frontier’s omni channel CPQ and ordering applications. They will provide architectural design for projects and should have a passion for sharing and helping the development teams to implement industry best practices and design patterns. The position will require extensive expertise and experience in front-end, middle-tier, and backend development working with multiple technologies from Hansen (Sigma), Ericsson (Order Care), Microsoft, Oracle and IBM. Minimum Qualifications To be considered for this position, you require the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below: • Experience designing and implementing large solution architectures from vision to post implementation
• Experience implementing consistent design principles at all application layers such as client, business logic layer, service stack, and backend
• Experience implementing Test Driven Development for large scale enterprise applications
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle, MS SQL and IBM DB2 databases
• Extensive experience using NoSQL database and caching applications such as MongoDB and Redis.
• Database Engineer experience as well as creating normalized data models using tools such as Erwin or Infosphere Data Architect
• 5+ years of recent experience with the object-oriented programming languages such as C#, Java, etc.
• Strong Object Oriented Architecture/Design skills with a passion for helping others to adopt these principles
• 5+ years experience developing CPQ and Omni Channel Sales applications that are used by both internal and external sales channels
• Well versed in Open API Specification v3, XML, JSON & REST Web Services
• Experience using an IDE such as Eclipse, or Team Foundation Server
• Understanding of UML
• Familiarity with tools and methodologies supporting application design and development including unit testing, database versioning and change control, code reviews, scrum
• Strong communication both verbal and written, excellent organizational skills, proven experience in collaboration with teams to achieve end results
• Ability to work in fast-paced Agile environment to deliver requirements on specified dates
• Able to work well as someone that can make architecture decisions and help teams to implement the decisions. Strongly Desired • Experience creating and presenting training and presentation documentation that can be used to grow development team skills
• Telecom experience a plus
• IBM i knowledge a plus
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities • Help define and evangelize the BSS system roadmap that can then be used as a guide for project development work
• Create solution architecture designs and documentation, to help drive the successful implementation of projects that helps further the system vision. Documentation would include architecture details, UML sequence diagrams, process flow diagrams, data models, open api specifications, performance expectations, etc.
• Be a strong advocate for development teams, helping to drive the defined solution architectures to completion and assisting in finding solutions as unknown requirements are found
• Interact with Business Analysts and the user community during the development process to solicit feedback and ensure the best product can be delivered
• Identify problems uncovered by testing or user feedback and define and help implement solutions Education/Experience Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Provides direction to Executive Product Owner, Group Manager, Project Manager, Lead Developers, Developers, and QA Testers. Responsible for overall design, architecture, stability, and performance of the customer facing applications
Thanks Nandkumar (Kumar)
APN Software services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”