An American icon in fashion and this year's Black Friday weekend winner is hiring for a Full Stack Java Web Developer to join their internal merchandising and inventory platform development team, based in Boston.
This development team is working with Product Owners to modernize their in-house platform, and deploy all applications through a DevOps environment. As a Full Stack Developer on this team you will design, architect and build new user-facing features for your coworkers, to help run smoothly during the busy holiday season.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field
- 6+ years of scalable enterprise solutions experience
- Core Java - advanced experience
- React/Angular.js - advanced experience
- HTML & CSS
- Full web technology stack - e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching)
- Continuous deployment models with all testing phases as part of Continuous Integrations
- Cloud environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full Stack Java development
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Stocked kitchens and catered lunches!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.