Job AD | Position ID: 486850 Recruiter Email: Company Address: Atlanta, GA Salary
Title: Senior Software Engineer Job Description This is a well-established consulting firm, one that A-list companies throughout the world have trusted with their mission critical projects. This company wants engineers and developers but with a consultant mindset- applying what they know to various projects, as well as being able to talk easily with both technical and non-technical clients. As a consultant with this company, you will not be let go or put on a "bench" when the project is complete! This company only offers full-time direct-hire positions from the cities in which the consultants live, and on the rare case you are not on a project, this company offers the opportunity and pays for you to ramp up your skills in areas of interest/need. As a Senior Java Developer, you will develop solutions for unpredictable and varied problems for multiple clients around the metro Atlanta area. You will manage and mentor small to medium-size teams. You will contribute to a team project predominately focused on programming but may also be involved with design specifications and implementation of various applications as well. You will work with a team typically in an Agile methodology completing various development and coding initiatives. Our preference is to hire developers with a broad range of languages who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly. ** Although all work is remote, our client can only hire candidates who live in the Atlanta, GA area, or are open to relocation. Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE software development
- Strong experience with Struts, Spring, JSF, UML, OOAD, Web Services (SOAP/SOA) and multi-tier software design and development and should be comfortable in a Linux shell Experience with source control systems such as: SVN or CVS
- Experience with build systems such as: Ant or Maven Preferred
- Experience with developing PL/SQL for Oracle DB or Transact-SQL for MS SQL Server is a plus
- Prior management consulting experience a plus (at a Big 4 of medium sized consulting company)
- Analyzes application specifications and technology approach to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Investigates future oriented products and takes ownership of driving resolution and making proposals that may include reusable components.
- Works with Business Analysts and Management to recommend future application solutions
- Demonstrates fluency in technical aspects of suite of technical products and business applications.
- Produces conceptual design documents and detailed specifications for large-scale and complex projects to reinforce our technical product and architectural standards.
- Collaborates with Business Analyst team members to diagnose and resolve complex defects identified throughout testing phases.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life/Disability/Long-Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Revenue sharing
- No travel required / Remote work (needs to be local to the Atlanta area)
- Career development/ great training program
- Competitive Salary range from 135-160K DOE
*not open to C2C at this time*
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.