Kforce's client, a growing technology company is seeking a Remote Senior Data Scientist. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. You will be part of Product Development team to help design, build and deliver next generation intelligence products by building highly accurate data models that drive more predictability, solutions, and analytics of our business. This person will actively contribute to the engineering of highly available, and highly scalable systems for real-time/near real-time analytics and incorporate new/existing NLP and document classification technology and tools to deliver predictive intelligence to our customers. The Senior Data Scientist will work in an agile and collaborative environment. This position is 100% Remote.
* Research, design and prototyping of scalable machine learning techniques for classification, recognition and matching, and attribute extraction in order to answer key business problems
* Develop value propositions, identifying new business opportunities for data
* Determine the right set of statistical and machine learning algorithms and techniques needed to solve different data problems, while maintaining security and privacy of data
* Advocator of predictive modeling and analytics throughout the corporation as a technical expert.
* Provide technical recommendations regarding buy vs. build decisions for different components of the data analytics infrastructure
* Articulate business opportunities using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data for modeling.
* PhD or MS in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience) with 5+ years of experience in Data Science, data analysis or related field
* Demonstrated history of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions to offerings in the market
* Experience designing and prototyping scalable machine learning techniques for classification, recognition, and matching, and attribute extraction in order to answer key business problems
* Knowledge of software engineering principles like running tests at scale, CI/CD and Agile Development
* Deep knowledge of fundamentals or machine learning, data mining and statistical predictive modeling, and extensive experience applying these methods to real world problems
* Track record of developing and implementing models using programming and scripting languages (Python, Scala/Spark), familiarity with cloud native technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
* Expertise working with both structured and unstructured data in industry standard toolsets. (e.g., MSSQL, T-SQL, PostgreSQL)
* Experience developing and productizing end-to-end data-driven solutions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.