C# Web Interface Developer
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,500 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn t just a job it s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Connectivity Development team at Citco develops and maintains a variety of internal applications that support business operations. Team members work with a variety of technologies, and collaborate with Citco colleagues in offices around the globe. The focus of this role is software development.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Development of new software applications
- Enhancements to/maintenance of existing systems
- Requirements analysis and proof-of-concept work
- Collaboration with QA staff, to ensure our software is thoroughly tested before going into service
- Frequent communication with Citco business teams that we serve
- Creating clear, detailed documentation for software that we develop
- Frequent collaboration with Citco colleagues in other offices, via email, chat, desktop sharing, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with C#
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server or Postgres
- 2+ years of experience with web-based user interface development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (or similar cloud computing platforms) is very desirable
- Able to thrive in a globally distributed team, where face-to-face communication is not always possible
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. #LI-NN1