A Series A startup specialized in AI-powered products for healthcare administration is looking for a Mid and Senior Frontend Engineer to join their team. This company is located in Palo Alto and is reinventing how healthcare is delivered and paid for. Their customers are some of the largest and most powerful healthcare institutions in the country. They are hiring for full-time employment.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong team that works at the intersection of AI and human interaction. You will have the opportunity to work on enterprise software and take ownership of the complete software development life cycle. You will also collaborate within the team and externally with cross-functional partners like Product Managers, UX & customers to understand the problem. They are looking for engineers that are eager to develop applications and contribute towards the UI platform of an impactful product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with working/integrating with API Backends
- Strong CS foundation (data structures, asynchronous programming)
- 2 or more years of experience with Object-oriented programming
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with reading and understanding complex enterprise-grade code, quickly contributing to it, and suggesting improvements.
- Experience with Object-oriented programming
- Experience and a point-of-view on best practices of incorporating AI into user flows.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.