A fintech startup in NYC that provides blockchain-based digital banking payment solutions for commercial customers is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team full-time. While they would love someone local to NYC, this can be a fully remote role within the United States.
As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will help streamline their software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production, as well as identify new opportunities to build software solutions that meet customer needs. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a startup environment and is comfortable wearing many hats.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of DevOps/SRE experience
- Proficient with Python coding
- In-depth knowledge of Linux (command line and fundamental operating system concepts)
- Experience with Ansible for automating tasks
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with Java/JVM
- Experience working on mission-critical production systems
- A customer-focused mindset
You will receive the following beenfits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Company Equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.