Denatro Consulting International LLC is looking for a Business/Human Resources Senior Analyst to support a federal client located in Washington, DC. This position will be responsible for assisting with the discovery and requirements gathering to perform a gap analysis, review current processes and develop process re-engineering recommendations that can be implemented efficiently for our federal customer. Our client has a need to assess the difference between the actual state and desired state of employee competency across our clients programs and initiatives in order to identify skills employees need to perform their tasks effectively and efficiently. We are looking for a dynamic and multi-talented candidate that can identify areas of opportunities for establishing skills, increasing skills and succession planning. The candidate will clearly define and articulate specific step-by-step processes used to conduct daily operations within each work area and identify improvement
s to current
processes that allow for efficient resource management and workforce utilization.
* Develop organizational based questions to assess the scope of the gap analysis
* Collect data in order to clearly define processes used for daily operations, analyze and rate the importance as it relates to organizational success
* Review current position descriptions for future needs
* Develop a list of competencies that clearly align to what is needed to perform the daily processes
* Construct an inventory of employees current skills and identify employees competencies and skill levels
* Gain clarity into flow of current processes in order to identify inefficiencies, exceptions, unusual occurrences, bottlenecks, deviations, weaknesses, risks and true causes
* Develop process alignment that aids in leadership decision making towards organizational success
* Document better functioning processes that allow team members to be aware of what is needed
* Present status and recommendations to the Project Manager
* Evaluate how current and future state processes measure against pre-set guidance, regulations and any other requirements
* Provide insight into actual business process steps in order to create opportunities for improvement
* A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalency) in Business, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Advanced degrees may be substituted for required years of experience.
* Works well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
* Proven customer relationship skills with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong documentation and requirement gathering skills
* Ability to map business and technical processes and perform gap analysis
* Experience with organizational change
* Experience engaging with senior-level government officials and private sector leaders
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio etc.)
* Background and experience with project management
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
* Public Trust clearance or higher preferred. Must be clearable.
Denatro Consulting International, LLC is an SBA Certified HUBZone IT consulting firm based in Washington, DC. We specialize in IT strategy, infrastructure operations, and program/project management support to federal, commercial, and international clients. Our experience and contracts in the federal government space includes the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, US Office of Personnel Management, the Peace Corps, and the Library of Congress. Happy employees make stronger teams. We value each individual as a key stakeholder in the success of Denatro and our clients.
Public Trust or the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance. (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.)