The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity
is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity
, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:Role Overview
The is a great opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to be a member of the Global Investor and Distribution Solutions Product Team. In this role, you will be part of an innovative team who are responsible for the product life-cycle management and strategic planning of our industry leading record keeping solutions and the products within the suite.
As a Senior Product Manager you who will work closely with executive management, product management, and cross-functional teams to define, lead the development, and execute the deployment and operational support of the Retirement Solutions product suite.
The ideal candidate possesses an innovative approach to product management, an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong understanding of digital platforms, user design and effective content creation that will drive end-users to take action. He/she must be able to work with a diverse group of individuals, and possesses an orientation to successful, on-time, on-budget product management.
The Senior Product Manager is ultimately responsible for attaining product revenue and profitability objectives by creating compelling experiences for diverse user groups. This role is currently remote.Responsibilities
- Determines product strategy and vision for products covered with eye towards innovative concepts and solutions with specific influence over the end-user experience.
- Uncovers customer needs and "pain points" to build prototypes to validate solution approach.
- Participates in product planning and execution throughout the entire product life cycle, from concept through end-of-life planning and ongoing support.
- Creates business cases for proposed new features, and identifies requirements for future and current products.
- Performs research and analysis and provides input to the product vision and strategy, the product solution, development plan, the product roadmap, pricing models, positioning in the marketplace, and the launch process.
- Provides clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, design and product requirements, and other materials as needed to support UX design and development.
- Builds and presents end-to-end executive product updates inclusive of current production metrics, new feature delivery planning and financial forecasting.
- Facilitates and leads strategy/concept/requirements sessions with cross-functional teams of user research, market research and technology partners.
- Develops, tracks, and reports on multiple products simultaneously, in various cycles of development. Represents the market within the division and works with development to ensure delivery of relevant and impactful software and solutions.
- Works with multiple products/projects/business units in parallel. He/she must be able to come up to speed quickly in new business areas, balance multiple initiatives, while keeping a high level of performance and customer service.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of retirement industry experience. Advanced technical expertise, business acumen, product knowledge, and industry experience to effectively manage the product life-cycle.
- Works with internal partners to identify shared opportunities and help drive project delivery (Risk, IT, Marketing, legal, audit).
- Works with solution architects to identify business solutions that are scalable, both tactical and strategic to business goals.
- Participates consistently with technology teams to answer and help resolve technical challenges and review sprint deliveries.
- Assists with training less experienced associates, works independently with minimal management oversight and receives general instruction on new assignments.
Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.