Location: Corning, NY
Contract: 6 Months
- Oversee the delivery of the solution offering, ensure that the architecture is properly implemented and own client satisfaction with the implemented solution
- Develop relationships with client stakeholders to understand their business challenges and identify additional opportunities for offerings
- Maintain alignment with delivery practice corresponding to your primary subject matter expertise area
- Evaluate completed projects for optimization and coordinate with team leads to update project types and offerings for future iterations
- Contribute to the creation and upkeep of possible offerings and services
- Travel to meet with clients as needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology field of study, or equivalent years of experience
- 3 years of experience as Microsoft Architect/Subject Matter Expert
- Subject Matter Expert level experience in at least one of the three areas below:
- Platform (Azure)
- Productivity (Office 365)
- Collaboration (SharePoint)
- Application development, SharePoint, SQL
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern technology solutions
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to think clearly and articulate solutions catering to multiple demanding stakeholders
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of client staff and internal teams
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.