Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Usually works under the direction of a Project Manager or more senior Contractor IT staff on a particular application.
- As an expert programmer, independently develops, modifies, and maintains complex programs to support litigation environment applications, such as litigation support databases, associated management systems, and analytical systems.
- Translates program requirements into program code.
- Tests, debugs and refines programs to process data in accordance with written specifications.
- Revises programs to increase efficiency and reduce operating time.
- Develops data entry screens and other user interfaces Develops and implements standardized reports, and creates and generates specialized and ad hoc reports as required.
- Loads data files into databases following appropriate edit and pre-processor steps and routines; performs database backups.
- Provides oral and written status reports to the Project Manager and/or more senior IT staff.
- Provides technical direction and supervision to other programmers.
- May oversee a small team of technical support staff in a document center or other site, and coordinate technical support provided at that site.
- Develops end user and technical documentation and provides training for all systems developed.
- Minimum interim Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field, AND 5 years of electronic computer programming including data processing systems study, design, and programming, AND 3 years of experience analyzing operational methods and developing computer programs.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement