ACS Solutions has an immediate need for an Test Engineer / Quality Engineer (Medical Device) with experience in the IT/Medical Industry. This is onsite job opportunity. Our client is a leading Medical / Healthcare domain company.
Top Skills: Medical Product Verification, IEC-62304, FDA, JIRA, JAMA, Python
Job Role – Test Engineer / Quality Engineer (Medical Devices)
Location – Boston, MA
Duration – 12+ Months / Long Term Contract
- Should have extensive experience in Medical Devices Testing / Medical Product Testing.
- Knowledge of Medical Product Verification, IEC-62304, FDA etc., would be a huge plus.
- Familiarity with common programming languages such as C++, C#, MATLAB Simulink for Controls, and Python is preferred.
- Experience using a tool or repository for managing test cases (GIT Stash, JIRA, JAMA, etc.).
- Strong understanding of good documentation practices, various off the shelf test management systems.
- Ability to work with QA to ensure testing meets Quality and Regulatory needs.
- Ability to manage, track and upgrade multiple hardware and software configurations.
Thanks and Regards,
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant