American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Applications Manager II
is responsible for administration, maintenance, and complex support escalations of assigned applications. Collects and analyzes information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system. Prepares flow charts, models, and procedures and conducts feasibility studies to design possible system solutions. Estimates the cost of system solutions, prepares project plans to provide input into decisions, and prioritizes projects and allocation of IT resources. Prepares and maintains technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system. Works in a cross-functional team environment and collaborates effectively to implement and maintain solutions. Supports senior leadership in the development of policy and strategy implementation for short-term results. Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex. Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers, and stakeholders.
A comprehensive knowledge of business processes and cycles to translate business needs into application functionality that supports the business unit. Strong ability to influence internal customers on system functionality, utilizing best practices and communicating limitations to deliver the correct process required to complete the applicable transactions. Ability to take a concept and apply it to everything you do. Strong knowledge of accounting principles and processes preferred.Responsibilities:
- Maintains and enhances existing standard operating procedures and processes to support sustainable and flexible architecture and environments. Creates new process documentation, procedures, and policies in partnership with IT teams and assigned key business stakeholders.
- Coordinates, negotiates, and administers vendor and internal relationships with key stakeholders across business to support projects, initiatives, and requests. Supports other IT teams as part of escalations and/or projects.
- Manages release process, testing and communication for assigned application platform. Facilitates change management processes, including the development and execution of test scripts, communication plans, implementation plans, and rollback plans.
- Performs administration, maintenance, and updates of assigned application platforms as well as managing defects, enhancements, and escalation of support incidents.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology and/or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Application Management, Systems / Application Analysis, IT Support Management, Business Application Analysis, Technology Business Process Development and/or related.
- Minimum 2 years managerial / leadership experience with direct reports.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in software development methodologies including UML, Agile, Waterfall.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, analysis, and organization skills.
- Advanced business/application analysis skills.
- Must be able to implement process improvement changes with leadership direction.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $92,075 to $131,670. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
IT, information technology, applications manager, business management, computer science, systems analysis, application analysis, IT support management, business application analysis, technology business process development, leadership, software development methodologies, analytics, accounting, finance.
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE #LI-Remote
Information regarding AR's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy