BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The Software Developer - .Net / C# will work with cutting edge technology, deliver high quality solutions across various local industries, and collaborate with a team working on holistic web development projects that range in size and scope, as well as receive continuous career development opportunities. This role will perform hands-on customized development and unit testing of web-based software solutions for our customers primarily based on Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university, required
- Two (2) or more years of application development experience required
- Experience with C#, Microsoft Development Platforms, SQL and SQL Server, required
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries, required
- Experience with Mobile development and/or Xamarin, preferred
- Experience with Visual Studio, Microsoft MVC and entity framework, preferred
- Experience developing with SharePoint solutions, preferred
Experience with one of the following:
- .Net, C#, MVC, SQL, SQL Server
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) required
- Experience within a consultative environment preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be open to travel to client sites, if needed required
Keywords: .Net, ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Java, Microsoft Development, SQL, PHP, Visual Studio, SharePoint, Java, Apex, Xamarin, Mobile