PK is looking for a Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant with demonstrated experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Target, Tealium, Google Analytics within a healthcare vertical to join our fast-growing team.
We're looking for someone who can serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all analytics and optimization workstreams. The person is responsible for coordination and execution of projects in the following areas:
- Digital marketing analytics
- Analytics measurement strategy (web, mobile app, additional data sources)
- Web analytics audits (tagging issues, reporting anomalies, recommendations)
- Marketing campaign performance measurement and proscriptive analytics
- Dashboarding, reporting, visualization
- Web analytics tagging (strategy and technical requirements)
- Ongoing performance management consulting and client education
- Conversion optimization & Martech
- CRO / conversion improvement (audit, opportunities, test plans, execution, analytics)
- Personalization - martech, strategy, and tactics
The Senior Digital Analytics Consultant provides thought leadership for industry best practices, technologies, and solutions that reveal data-driven insights for our clients and provide measurable ROI. He/she works closely with subject matter experts, group leaders, and developers within the organization to scope and execute value-adding projects, as well as to lead key audits, analysis, and tasks critical to the success of the team. This position reports to the Director of Data and Analytics.
- Client facing
- Plan, create, and execute workshops and structured meetings to develop a clear understanding of clients' business objectives and challenges.
- Understand their business requirements and translate them into strategic roadmap and technical requirements.
- Manage a group of clients with multiple cross channel digital strategies
- Maintain regular contact with clients, keeping in mind their level of maturity, capabilities, constraints, pain points, and providing timely and effective responses to all customer questions
- Keep abreast of industry developments and recommend new tactics, tools, methods and regulatory compliance efforts (GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- Provide day-to-day support in execution in measurement strategies, implementation projects, executing deliverables, managing budgets, analyzing results, and reporting and communicating to clients
- Prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to clients to demonstrate progress, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company guidelines
- Prospect Facing
- Support new client acquisition efforts with high-level analysis, implementation roadmaps, management estimates, and case studies
- Active participation in business development efforts is expected.
- Seek out and execute on opportunities to promote thought leadership - case studies, white papers, blog posts, speaking at conferences/events, award submissions, etc.
- Business Facing
- Ensure account processes and documentation are developed and maintained for each client to support team transitions and backup, and client transitions
- Provide ongoing feedback to team members and participate in annual performance reviews
- Identify growth needs in team members and help develop professional development plans
- Assist with planning team size and operating budget; work with recruiters to target candidates for open positions; interview and help onboard
- With the group manager, help shape practice offering to ensure it has market value and competitiveness
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing and analytics
- Experience in healthcare vertical
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Analytics & Adobe Launch, Google Analytics (advanced level)
- Hands on expert level of at least one industry standard A/B testing tool (Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Evergage, Monetate, etc.)
- Understanding of Tag Management Systems, such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, or Adobe Launch
- Understanding of key measures of website engagement and how to identify issues within business context
- Demonstrated experience automating and visualizing data analysis and recurring reporting using Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or similar tool
- Understanding of different attribution models and methods, their purposes and limitations
- Continuous learning mindset, analytical thinker, and problem solver
- Ability to build long-term client relationships
- Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, with demonstrated ability to pull out insights, explain, and build cases in support of strategies, budget allocation, and KPIs
- Expert proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- Experience working with remote teams and clients
- Marketing Automation experience (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar)
- Google Analytics certification (will be required within first 3 months of employment)
- Google Marketing Platform / Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Working proficiency and experience with R, Python, or SQL for processing large data sets
- Experience with ATV, CDPs, and other new/emerging marketing technologies is a plus
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.