***We are unable to sponsor for this permanent full-time role***
***Position is bonus eligible***
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a Senior C# .NET Software Engineer. Candidate will be building consensus on detailed design and architecture plans for complex, large-scale efforts.
- Applies expert knowledge of C# language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies in independently designing and developing key services.
- Develop solutions for deployment in the Cloud.
- Code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defects.
- Defines key metrics driving code optimization and re-factoring.
- Preliminary story review, providing constructive feedback and input on both work effort estimation as well as architecture/design improvements.
- Working with analysts to interpret high level requirements for complex, large-scale initiatives and decomposing them into independent stories and sub-tasks for the team.
- Expected to develop network of relationships within the organization to achieve results and to effectively communicate vision and status both within/across teams as well as to management.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts by identifying and championing practical means of reducing time to market while maintaining high quality products (i.e. – process improvements/automation opportunities).
- Subject Matter Expertise in developing C#/.NET Core based solutions.
- Knowledge of micro services architecture, container management systems like Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps principles and Agile principles.