Machine Learning Engineer
12 month(s) with possible hire
A Little About Us:
As part of Telecommunication Media, my team is managing and optimizing search ads for global clients by building ads data management platform, and by using data science and machine learning technologies. Our tech stack ranges from Java, Python, MySQL, React.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Oozie, Splunk, monitoring tools to Tensorflow, Keras, XGBoost and statistical analysis tools.
What We Do and What You'll Learn:
- Develop a platform to manage and optimize web search ads data across multiple web search engines for both global advertisers and Japanese advertisers.
- Build machine learning models using deep neural network, logistic regression, or decision trees to classify queries, generate ads or construct keywords.
- Data mining on ads and user activity data, and analysis of ads performance data.
- Build models to optimize ads performance.
- Analyze various science problems (especially in the NLP field) and design the solutions
- Work with sales representatives and customers to identify potential opportunities for business growth
- Investigate the related domain and create solutions for building large training data
- Build various machine learning models and compare performances
- Integrate the built models into the production runtime system
- Analyze ads performance data to propose improvements
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of directly related experience of software development and data science or machine learning
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Strong programming proficiency with C++ or Java, and object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistics
- Experiences with NLP (natural language processing) and text mining
- High proficiency and experiences in tools and libraries for machine learning and data management, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
- High proficiency in scripting language such as Python, and UNIX/Linux environments
- High proficiency in Japanese
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is a total talent management solutions company with its presence in 50+ countries. Our creative solution service offerings aim at becoming your one stop destination for hiring talent needs globally.
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 4100+ employees globally and 30+ locations in US and operations in 50+ countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Founded in 2007
100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
4100+ consultants globally
2550 consultants placed in the US
750+ team of in-house staffing team
30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
1. 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC 2019)
2. 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21st Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts
3. 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
4. 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas Business Journal.
5. INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
6. America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
7. 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
8. 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
9. 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
10. 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
11. 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
12. 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Vic (Vishal Sharma)
Senior Technical Recruiter
Global HQ Address - 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office - (201) 479 - 9862 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org