Team Lead, Application Development Location:
Tempe, AZ - 100% Remote Duration:
Direct Hire (FTE) Must pass a background/drug screen ------------------------------------------
As Team Lead, Application Development you will drive several exciting initiatives, help solve problems, no matter how big or small, work on business-critical projects built around cutting-edge technologies, and convey strategy and accuracy to top-level decision-makers. The Team Lead, Application Development is responsible for the following:
What we would like to see in your Tech Stack:
- Lead a team of software engineers to build applications that help redefine how the company does business -- and keep ahead of our competitors.
- Collaborate with other engineers to work on key features across the organization.
- Mentor an incredibly smart, friendly, and passionate team.
- .Net/ C# technology stack
- API development (RESTful, GraphQL, .Net Web API)
- Front-end programming experience (Modern Angular, React, Node.js, or Vue)
- 5+ years of professional development experience and have lead teams informally or formally on large projects and preferably has had direct reports at some point in the past
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Full stack software development experience with an emphasis on front-end architecting and building robust distributed systems that scale well
- Expertise in client-side SPA development
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Passionate about continuous learning
Experience with Ionic Framework
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.