Kforce has a client in Warren, MI that is seeking a Digital Marketing Enablement Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Tools Enablement Specialist will be responsible for guiding business and technical stakeholders to make the most impactful use of the digital marketing tools under ownership of the Performance-Driven Marketing team.
* Digital Marketing Enablement Specialist will lead the enablement and integration of digital marketing tools supporting SRMT Platform capabilities
* Facilitate all tagging, deployments, integrations, data collection and activation activities, and assist team members on industry best practices
* Digital Marketing Enablement Specialist will collaborate with tool enablement teams to design, implement, and integrate the tools, capabilities, and processes to meet the business vision
* Consult on the operational team's processes as new business/technology capabilities are rolled out to ensure smooth transition and evolution
* Digital Marketing Enablement Specialist will use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
* Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Media, Marketing, IT, or Computer Science is preferred
* 5+ years of digital expertise, including Online/Mobile/Content/e-Commerce marketing, digital media, CRM, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, Personalization, tag management, etc.
* Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Fiddler2, ObservePoint, Firebug, or Adobe Debugger
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.