Collections Management information systems (MIS) is about the study of people, technology, organizations, and the mutual relationships between them. Collections MIS data analysts improve the flow of information within an organization through technology. They apply strong analytical skills, intuitive thinking, and digital expertise to carefully examine how people in an organization use data and technological tools. After performing their research, Collections MIS Data analysts will assist with creating strategies for information to be shared in a more effective way. On a given day, they may recommend a simple change to an existing process or implement an entire hardware and software upgrade for a department. Collections MIS data analysts typically work full-time in an office environment.
Benefits: Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
• Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family that's effective 1st day of hire, along with other benefit plans including 401(k) match
• Personal days effective 1st day of hire
• Career & Personal Development Program - multi-platform
• We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
Duties & Responsibilities
• Practical experience in business analytics or intelligence.
• A working knowledge of a variety of data analysis techniques, including clustering, factor analysis, and logistic regression; data/text mining, decision trees, etc.
• Requires undertaking research to solve business problems, so it is vital that applicants can manipulate and extract insights from large and complex datasets, and are proficient with SQL and Micro Strategies. It is also vital that they are comfortable with financial analysis in order to successfully perform some aspects of their job
• Highly developed or proficient with Microsoft Tools, including Excel and PowerPoint, and also possess advanced computer skills for data extraction, manipulation, and analysis. Having a practical Micro-strategies, and Python; R, Data Warehousing, and BPR is a plus
• Analytical abilities to examine the current processes of an organization and come up with creative ways of solving or improve them.
• Must communicate gaps to management or clients, as well as train staff on how to use new or revised systems implemented.
• Ability to clarify expectations and drive alignment through multiple phased projects
• Must have the ability to work together with different teams across the organization with a commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
• Understanding of how to organize, share, store, search for, and analyze data is critical to this role
• Perform and use root cause analysis to create more effective information processes
• Make sense of data and statistics in order to understand the best strategies to apply
• Ability to understand and to integrate data from multiple sources according to standards and best practices
• Well versed in languages such as SQL,
• Ability to interact with all levels of a company's stakeholders in order to implement their technology solutions and process improvements
• Research, prepare, and write a variety of complex reports and analysis
• Additional assigned tasks.
• Proven ability to set and obtain goals
• Outstanding behavioral coaching and development skills
• Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Displayed sense of ownership in relation to attitude and actions, assignments and event outcomes
• Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-pased environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
• Strong willingness and demonstrataed ability to lean and apply new knowledge
• Adance understanding of excel pivot tables and analytics
• Understanding of building graphs
• Bachelor's degree preferred or 1-3 years previous call center experience in similar roll
• Demonstrated integrity and value commitment
• Advance Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel & Access
• Bachelors Degree Data Science
• Certified Microsoft SQL, Java Script or MYSQL
• Experience with Katabat (CMC) collections system or equivalent systems
• Advance experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point & Access)
• Understanding of writing SQL queries for data analytics and reporting needs