Overview Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG)
is the technology enabler for our firm. Our services provide a strong, resilient, and stable platform to host business processes while enabling innovation
Our TSG Production Services team provides a full IT service management life-cycle across all TSG applications and infrastructure support. Our mission is to provide a controlled, secure, and predictable production environment. The Role
We are seeking a Voice/Video Support Analyst
as part of our Production Voice Services Level 1 team. You will play an essential role in providing support for BNY Mellon's global voice and video applications and infrastructure. Collaboration is essential to our success.
Our team-s primary responsibility is to monitor and troubleshoot the infrastructure and applications that we use to collaborate internally and with our customers including voice, video and conferencing services.
Your responsibilities will be to monitor voice and video infrastructure and applications, resolve end-user and system related issues, complete service requests, maintain documentation and inventory management.
You must be an articulate analyst who can serve as an effective member of the Voice and Video team. You should be able to negotiate issues and resolve complex problems with creative solutions. The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously is essential to this position.
- Monitors voice and video services infrastructure and respond to incidents, perform routine health checks and validations after changes or significant incidents, follows defined procedures for routine, low priority incident resolution.
- Voice and Video Services end-user incident management and problem resolution
- Voice and Video Services end-user service request / MAC fulfillment
- Plan, implement and or support some application and infrastructure changes
- Implement automation for routine tasks.
- May mentor or provide guidance for junior team members.
- Incident management, service request management, and change management.
Designs, implements, integrates and supports various mainframe, mid-frame, distributed, web, and PC operating systems and ancillary products. Monitors infrastructure and respond to incidents, perform routine health checks and validations after changes or significant incidents, follows defined procedures for routine, low priority incident resolution. Escalate to second level infrastructure support for new or high priority incidents. Implement automation for routine tasks.May mentor or provide guidance for junior team members. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives MODIFIED BASED UPON LOCAL REGULATIONS/REQUIREMENTS Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 4 - 6 years of related infrastructure experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plusQUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 4 - 6 years of related infrastructure experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience supporting and troubleshooting Cisco voice and video infrastructure and applications.
- Experience supporting and performing advanced provisioning Cisco Call Manager 10.x and above.
- Cisco Unity Messaging 9.x or later
- Ability to use tools such as Cisco DNA, Cisco RTMT, log capture and Wireshark packet analysis to support troubleshooting efforts.
- Hands-on experience supporting other voice and video products including but not limited to Avaya and NICE Engage call recording.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco routing and switching
- Flexibility to support a 24x7 model, including weekends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of SIP routing protocol and trunking
- Dial Plan Management, 800 services, other ancillary voice related services such as e911, eFax.
- Previous experience with network monitoring tools
- ServiceNow Experience
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.