Piper Companies is seeking a talented Principal Cloud Engineer to join a fortune 100 well established financial services company in RTP, NC. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Python, and ECS.
Responsibilities of Principal Cloud Engineer include:
• Deliver cloud solutions and platforms to development teams.
• Build cloud infrastructure and capabilities for product lines to run on the cloud.
• Migrate existing applications to containers (Kubernetes).
• Be the key architect around automation efforts.
• Responsible for working with fellow team members to build tools and processes to advance the organizations ability to leverage the public cloud for solving business problems.
Requirements of the Principal Cloud Engineer include:
• 5+ years of AWS Cloud experience
• Strong experience with Kubernetes, Python, and ECS
• Prior experience with Docker
• Azure experience is a plus
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Very strong communication skills
Compensation for the Principal Cloud Engineer:
• Salary Range: $120,000-$140,000/Annually with a 25% bonus
• Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focused mentality
• Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 7% 401K match up to 10%, 23 days of PTO
• No relocation assistance available
• No 3 rd party candidates
Keywords: Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes, Python, ECS, Docker, Azure, Cloud Engineer, AWS Engineer, Automation, Architect, Networking, CI/CD