We're looking for a Web Developer Team Lead to support our client's Information Technology team in Aurora, IL. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company offering competitive wages and benefits.
No Sponsorships or 3rd party C2C! Must currently be living in western suburbs of Chicago
- Write clean, modular, maintainable code.
- Write advanced SQL queries in MySQL.
- Utilize functions, variables and arrays to create consolidated reusable code.
- Implement web security and best practices.
- 5+ years software development with the following technologies:
- Can work with and lead a small team.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to visualize and build from scratch.
- Business sense. Translate business needs into working applications.
- Helpful demeanor. Can work directly with end users.
- Attention to presentation quality and intuitive user interface.
- Must have experience with “WIMP” stack. Windows, IIS, MySQL, PHP.
- Built IIS Web servers, PHP-CGI handlers, and mail gateways.
- Experience with MySQL Replication, MySQL Dump, Backup and Restore.
- Experience with Ajax, JQuery, JSON data.