Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
This is an onsite job in San Diego, CA and no relocation assistance is available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on role for a key line of business within the organization.
- Utilize existing onshore and near-shore resources to ensure software projects achieve a high-level of test automation and are delivered on time and with high quality.
- Develop and implement automated test scripts within current framework and infrastructure.
- Maintain existing automated test scripts and troubleshoots failures as needed.
- Review new and existing functional user stories to ensure good understanding of various requirements and overall functionality.
- Work with FVP of QA to provide quality metrics on current and upcoming releases and the overall state of quality.
- Create test plans and test cases and assists with testing and production issue investigation as needed.
- Mentor junior team members in the areas of automation and QA best practices.
- Work closely and communicates proactively and effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Resource scheduling, coordination, and automated testing of multiple applications.
- Responsible for reviewing, interpreting, and applying business rules and logic to ensure a high level of software quality and consistency.
- Work closely with members of the Project, Product, and Development teams to meet agreed-upon deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership and direction in the areas of software testing and automation.
- Lead one or more QA team; responsible for career pathing, coaching, and training of multiple direct reports.
- Partner with the Project, Product, and Development teams to ensure high quality and automation across the entire SDLC.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a QA leadership or supervisory role.
- 5+ years of experience with automation test engineering, including 2+ years of direct experience writing test automation code.
- Strong experience creating SQL queries in Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Strong verbal and written communication ability; able to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams.
- Fintech or financial services experience is preferred.
- BS/BA/AS/AA Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: sqa manager, software quality assurance manager, manager, sqa, manager, software quality assurance, test automation engineering manager, test engineering manager, manager of software quality assurance, manager of sqa, manager of qa, qa manager, manager of test automation, lead automation engineer, lead test automation engineer, lead qa engineer