The Creative Group has an opportunity for an innovative thinker who enjoys collaborating with others, as well as working on their own. Apply today for this short-term temporary Graphic Designer employment opportunity, based in the Washington, District of Columbia area. If you're a capable and talented Graphic Designer that enjoys being part of innovative projects, you should apply today.
- Develop images used in a variety of creative projects, which could include presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging and web/mobile sites
- Utilize a proficient knowledge of design and ability in various software applications
- Be responsible for material design, layout, and formatting. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs Requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of freelance graphics
- BFA is a plus
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Knowledge of design software applications and tools
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.