TeamSoft is looking for a QA Analyst for a direct-hire position in Madison, WI. This role represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team supporting our client’s domestic and global websites in collaboration with internal Marketing and Sales teams alongside our digital partners. This position requires sharp technical and troubleshooting skills with a desire to deliver a best-in-class website experience.
- Plan, scope, schedule, and execute quality control activities.
- Consult with business and departmental stakeholders to analyze requirements and define acceptance criteria for web deliverables.
- Create and manage test plans for use cases across common browsers.
- Execute assigned work as part of an Agile Scrum development team.
- Document and manage quality standards and processes based on best practices.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of testing platforms.
- Monitor key site performance metrics and consult with the business on strategies for eliminating performance impacts.
- Investigate, identify, resolve and document support items from bug reports and quality control results.
- Define criteria for regression testing and automated testing and develop test scripts and plans as needed.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the foundational practices around security, infrastructure, and architecture are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Quality Assurance experience using modern web technologies
- Experience debugging application code in ASP.NET / C#
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience creating and managing automated test plans
- Experience running and automating tests in Selenium or another common browser automation framework
- Knowledge of common tools for web application debugging, HTTP/HTTPS troubleshooting, database testing and bug reporting/tracking
- Experience collaborating with business units and development partners in debugging, documentation, and maintenance of website deliverables
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been in business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.