The TeamAI & Data Engineering
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The AI & Data Engineering (AI&DE) team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
AI&DE will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 3+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards)
- 1+ years experience in architecting, designing, and configuring solutions with Informatica MDM multi-domain edition or one of the 360 solutions (Customer, Cloud/Customer for Salesforce, Product, Supplier, Reference)
- 1+ years experience leading workstreams within complex technology engagements with resources in multiple locations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience in architecting, designing, and configuring solutions with Informatica MDM multi-domain edition AND one of the 360 solutions (Customer, Cloud/Customer for Salesforce, Product, Supplier, Reference)
- Experience in the latest components of Informatica multi-domain MDM editions including Entity 360 and ActiveVOS
- Experience with other data management toolsets: SAP MDG, Reltio, Informatica Axon, Informatica Data Quality, etc.
- Experience in designing and architecting integrations between Informatica MDM and other systems using standard connectors, publish-subscribe, and other mechanisms
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (ie: MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to create critical collaterals for client workshops and customer interactive sessions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization