If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! TARGET PROFILES (in order of desirability):
#1 - Sr .Net developer roles w/Angular JS, Python, 6+ yearsSKILLS - CORE:
* .NET development experience
* Experience with Python
* Is the submitter the candidate (Indy/1099) or the Employer of Record? No candidates that are sub contracts can be submitted for this role. SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
* Provide either (1) an online profile (LinkedIn URL, etc) or (2) a reference that you reported to. If providing reference, share name, company, phone, and email where email is from the domain of the company. If neither, put NA in comments.
* If not listed in resume, notate here ALL education details for candidate (institution, degree, year of graduation)SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:
* 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore, Europe, etc.)
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to authorize background checks and/or education checks as part of selection process?
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to take drug screen as part of selection process?
* Screens with candidate (phone and/or video) may be recorded to enable the overall selection process. Are you comfortable with that?
* Skype ID of candidate (in case agent or client requests video call)OTHER INFORMATION:
* Status -- 1-Active
* Employment Type -- Contract
* Role -- Sr Developer w/ Angular JS, Python, 8+ years
* Experience -- ~8year(s)
* Location -- Tampa, FL.
* Compensation -- Up to 63.50/hr in a c2c/1099 structure. Limited W2 structure also possible but rate drops to 45.00/hr gross. We say gross as the limited w2 rate shown is before employer/employee taxes (not take home; take home would be lower as its after employee taxes which vary).
* Payment Terms -- Monthly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice
* Expenses -- Included in rate above
* Number of Positions -- 1
* Current pool -- 0DATES/DURATION
* Last Update -- 05/22/19 14:06 PM. Tim Bauer. Client hiring manager confirms they are ready to move forward now. Resume sourcing.. (full detail change log at ).
* Shortlist On -- 05/31/19
* Start On -- 06/10/19
* Duration -- Duration is estimated to be 6+ months.
* 1st Post Date -- 04/12/19MISC
* Client -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Agent -- Shared after 1st Screen. Amplified is not the prime.
* Interview Details -- Face-to-face interview is NOT required after phone screen. That said, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options AREN'T an option.
* Work Authorizations -- Everyone is encouraged to apply (work authorization is not a factor). Note, we are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time. So, if you are on visa, we would need to contract with your visa holder.
* Industry -- Computer/IT Services
* Posting Rating -- ACHANGE LOG:
* 05/20/19 16:38 PM. Tim Bauer. Client hiring manager confirms they are ready to move forward now. Resume sourcing.
* 05/02/19 17:09 PM. Junaid Nari. Putting on hold as client has gone quiet
* 04/24/19 19:07 PM. Tim Bauer. End client asks for more options today (getting close to screening)
* 04/24/19 12:28 PM. Junaid Nari. Status changed to WFF
* 04/24/19 12:28 PM. Junaid Nari. Awaiting feedback from client on status of requirement. Filled/Not Filled?
* 04/17/19 14:31 PM. Junaid Nari. Still open as per client
* 04/12/19 06:06 AM. . Lead Created