Business Analyst with pharmaceutical domain Background-
BA resource for the Intelligent Automation Program-
- Primary responsibility to write requirements for a Dashboard that we are building to serve as the reporting mechanism to the Leadership Team on a Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- This Dashboard will be a C-level communication and needs to take its input from an Excel spreadsheet in the interim,
- An application (not yet determined) and potentially other data sources in the future (e.g. Data Lake).
- BA (with technology background) would work with the Value Realization Team to determine the input sources,
- Rapid Value Realization = RVR, they run workshops focused on what problems does customer need solved
- Work with Sr Director and Director as the Product Owners to determine the look and feel,
- Leveraging a Power BI mockup previously developed.
- Experience with Power BI a plus
- Experience to support potential interface with S3 buckets/data lake/Service Now/Jira/CSI
- This person would be 100% for 3 months.
- Potentially longer if they learn Power BI and can run and modify the report on a regular basis.
- Offshore ok with overlap to US with excellent communication skills & RDS certified