Business Development Manager - (IT Consulting and Projects)
(About Infomerica) - Infomerica is a specialized company in system Integration and API management, building enterprise solutions in various industry verticals, and providing staff augmentation. We help customers solve their business problems through the use of cutting edge technology. Infomerica was founded in 1999, it is minority owned, with 300 plus employees. It is headquarted in Cary, NC with delivery centers in India. We provide a complete portfolio of IT Services including E Business Suite, System Integration, Business Process Management(BPM), Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Business to Business (B2B), API Management, Data Management & ETL, Custom Development, COTS, Managed Services, Aspera, Bigdata, Cloud, Mobile and Cognitive Analytics Watson | IOT Technologies.
** This role is home based and initially and could be part time or full time to accommodate life and family schedule. The individual should be based in Houston.
- Responsible for execution of annual sales plan to support revenue and profit objectives.
- Identifies, develop and close new business opportunities, including client entertainment as needed
- Develop and maintain key accounts.
- Assist with proposal preparation and client interviews.
- Manage the business development process from opportunity targeting through proposal development to execution.
- Assist with creation and execution of yearly strategic business plans
- 2+ years experience in sales, business development, or client relationship management in the staffing, consulting or related services sectors
- Bachelor s degree preferred but not required Excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience with own book of client business and Infomerica will also provide qualified leads to BDMs (will require some cold calling to qualified leads and clients)
- Experience selling IT Consulting Services, Digital Transformation (Mobility, IoT, AI, etc.), Software Development and Testing.
- A deep and practiced knowledge of the consulting or professional services vendor RFP, proposal, pitch and SOW processes.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities through cold calling, networking, developing solutions, proposals, negotiating contracts, and providing post-sale follow up and ongoing client consultation.
- Exposure and selling at the CIO/CFO/CTO Level.
- Business development via daily prospecting activities; cold calling, networking; and referral generation to achieve qualified face to face selling opportunities.
- Recoverable draw program (W2) with excellent commission structure
- Unlimited upside earning opportunity with flexible work from home work schedule