Dynamics 365 Business Analyst
Kansas City, MO
CSS Staffing has an open position with our client in Kansas City, MO for a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst. This role will support D365 Supply Chain and Manufacturing functions including version upgrade testing. As a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst, you will be the key point of contact for the newly implemented D365 platform, joining the global D365 support team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support the D365 Supply Chain & Manufacturing functions (Sales, Dispatch, Procurement, Inventory Management, Stores, Transport Management, Manufacturing) including version upgrade testing for North America with expanding responsibilities as the Global implementation progresses.
- Lead improvement activities from a functional perspective including describing, interpreting and analyzing business problems to determine real business needs and solution options, and then leading solution delivery of approved initiatives.
- Provide additional coverage as needed for all systems and functions related to D365.
- Ability to provide training for new users or re training for existing users.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 5 years of ERP experience supporting Supply Chain and Manufacturing functions
- D365 FO ERP experience supporting Supply Chain and Manufacturing functions
- Competencies in Sales, Operations, Inventory, Warehouse, Material Master, Procurement and Manufacturing Systems
- ERP training experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ERP experience in Finance
- Power BI development /knowledge experience
- Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT) experience
- Speaks Spanish
- Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: Direct hire - U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time