TeamSoft is assisting our client with their opening for a Software Engineering Manager in Madison!
This SW Engineering Manager will be involved in the design and development of their proprietary systems and related platform technology, someone passionate about building great software will be the best fit! The ideal candidate is driven to help deliver systems that solve real-world problems, while also leading and mentoring small agile teams of developers.
- 3+ years of managing software engineers, specifically as part of an agile development environment.
- 5+ years working with web-based systems, including service-oriented architecture, and MVC web applications (using ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS and Bootstrap ideally).
- 8 or more years of experience in OO programming, C# is preferred.
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of working software while collaborating with end users.
- Hospital, Healthcare IT or similar experience preferred
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.