This position is mostly SSD Firmware development in C for Client SSDs.
In this position, your responsibilities will include, but may not be IImited to: -
Designing, developing/coding, and debugging SSD Firmware
- Reviewing and providing strong feedback on firmware and software architecture specifications and design specifications.
- Debugging software and system issues
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Must have a Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship at the BS Ievel only
- At the Masters Ievel, a minimum of 3 years experience with C/C++ and object oriented coding skills
- At the Bachelors Ievel, a minimum of 4 years experience with C/C++ and object oriented coding skills
- minimum 3 years experience with processor and PC system Ievel architectures
- minimum 3 years experience in user interface development or presentation Iayer development
- minimum 2 years experience with hardware skills: NAND, Servo, HDD FW, Drivers, IO Techniciannologies
SSD security experience is a plus.