Working onsite from 7 am - 3:30 pm 5 days a week. MUST BE A LOCAL CANDIDATE TO THE WESTERN PA REGION especially NORTH PITTSBURGHOur client is looking for a strong Help Desk Support candidate to work onsite at our Wexford/Mars location who has
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL and Work under a sense of URGENCY
The Help Desk Support candidate works in collaboration with the Manager of Technology and serves on the technology team. Principle duties are to maintain technology resources, provide hardware support, installation support, and ongoing assistance throughout the school district.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES PC Technician/Help Desk Support candidate will:
2. Works with operations of a computer system including daily and weekly backups, printer services, user profiles, and upgrades. Ensures installation of anti-virus on workstations and administrative application servers.
3. Assists the Information Systems Analyst with the implementation of district grade book applications and grade reporting using parent-teacher web communication services.
4. Coordinates the maintenance and operation of all administrative support technology.
5. Keeps all hardware operational and perform preventive annual maintenance schedule.
6. Responsible for maintaining technology hardware throughout the school system including but not limited to computer devices and computer peripheral devices.
7. Assumes responsibility for maintaining accurate receiving, repair, and sending records.
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS Help Desk Support candidate must possess:
Excellent credentials. Excellent Customer Service Skills