Johnston, RI Salary:
Experienced full cycle Technical IT Recruiter, 5+ years of recruiting experience filling various Technology, IT, and Engineering positions (IT Architecture / Cloud / Cyber / Infrastructure / SWE )
- Must be process orientated and systems orientated with the ability to influence others to work in the same manner using and sharing tools and dashboards
- presently using iCIMS but moving to WorkDay
The selected candidate will partner with recruiting team members to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions.
- Recruit qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities, future needs, and business critical positions that are filled throughout the year.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary requirements, relocation needs and basic qualifications
- Cultivate ongoing relationships with targeted/key candidates, specific talent pools and maintain those relationships with an ongoing focus and branding company as an employer of choice.
- Identify networking opportunities to generate awareness of open positions and generate new candidates and help expand social networking platforms as recruiting tool.
- Implement innovative candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Report on/maintain data around activity, marketplace trends and produce quality information for presentation to hiring managers to demonstrate position value and cost savings to the company.
- Performs other related duties as required.
•Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, related discipline or combination of experience and education preferred
- 5+ years of overall recruiting experience inclusive of 2+ years of search firm experience required
- Direct recruiting/sourcing/search firm experience, STEM related positions preferred (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), iOT, AI, ML, DevSecOps desired
- Prior experience with LinkedIn Recruiter required
- An ability to generate a high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Proven work experience as a Corporate Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype/Microsoft Teams and structured)
- Solid skills and experience in recruiting relevant candidates for jobs, facilitating the candidate screening/interviewing/selection process required etc...
- Skilled at partnering with recruiting teams to build effective approaches with a passion for providing exceptional customer/partner service
- Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates and the required roles.
- Experienced at working in a teamwork environment while possessing the ability to work independently
- Able to in work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proficient MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience or knowledge of Boolean logic and other social media/online sourcing techniques necessary
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize multiple search assignments effectively.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems, iCIMS or Workday a plus
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com