TeamSoft is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a contract role in the Madison, WI area, although remote work may be an option for this role.
This Senior Project Manager will be managing projects within a LIMS and GMP environment and will run projects globally and will have the responsibility of full lifecycle project management including resource allocation, financial tracking and scheduling for projects budgets that will be greater than $750,000 in budget.
- 8+ years of Project Management experience of projects in the $1 million range.
- 3+ years of Pharma Engineering / GMP expertise
- 2+ years of LIMS or Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Experience and ability supporting global teams / operations
- Bachelor s Degree required
- PMP required
**Full Project Details will be given upon interest / interview.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career.
TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.