The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity
is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity
, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:Organizational Overview
SS&C Health provides healthcare services and solutions through a full range of BPO (Business Processing Outsourcing), hosted and turnkey (licensed) delivery models. Our solutions and strategic consulting services are aimed at optimizing our customer's patient outcomes, reducing expenses and managing their risk. We help our customers master the complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.ResponsibilitiesParticipate as the product owner in an agile development team.
Support Business Development
- Maintain and communicate the product roadmap incorporating input from internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in business and/or technical design reviews
- Coordinate with software development, quality assurance and customer support to ensure product release readiness
- Ensure all software deliverables have met specifications, user requirements, company technical standards and all documentation required by the software development life cycle has been completed.
- Conduct impact and gap analysis for new and existing program or system implementations and/or changes.
- Monitor for regulatory changes that may impact software deliverables or release timing.
- Provide timely and accurate project status, including but not limited to, schedule, project issues and variances
Engage Customer Support
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Account Management to develop and maintain sales literature with contemporary market messages
- Ensure all proposal language and sales support materials are kept current
- Participate in customer-facing presentations
- Provide feedback on contractual language and implementation statement of work
- Work with the Product Engineering and Configuration teams to perform problem analysis and research to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems
- Develop job aids that assist Customer Support in more rapidly identifying the root cause of common issues
- Work with the training organization to develop and deliver training modules based on industry use cases.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of work-related experience, or Master's degree and 6 years of work-related experience, or 10 years equivalent work-related experience.
- Strong knowledge healthcare industry data and claims payment practices
- Strong technical, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in health plan operations or care management operations.
- Project management experience
Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at for assistance.