What We'll Bring:
Here at TransUnion, our quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You'll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge & experience in the following areas is required: iPaaS, API Led transformations, Integrations to CRS, SalesForce, Portal Technologies, Workflow Solutions, Peoplesoft, Remedy, Workday and Customer Experience.
- Ability to develop a Global Architectural vision with a compelling narrative and financial analysis that supports and aligns to the business and technology strategy.
- Ability to balance business requirements with IT objectives, provide technical leadership, & define & manage backlog at a domain level.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to manage & navigate differing perspectives, & have an ability to drive projects and initiatives to successful closure.
- Lead, mentor, and coach other architects and engineers.
- Experience in developing and aligning solutions to published roadmaps.
- Thorough understanding of architecture patterns, frameworks and applying them in building IT strategies & domain level backlog.
- Previous experience as an architect is required.
- Knowledge and experience with SAFE Agile software development principles.
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps principles, practices, tools and implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills with global & diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Serves as a technical and business-savvy resource to operations and engineering personnel on a wide range of architectural design issues.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- Deep understanding of large scale distributed systems principles, evolving trends (E.g.: SaaS, Low-Code development environments, Cloud), & process excellence.
- Exposure & experience with iPaaS with Mulesoft.
- Open to hands on participation to produce prototypes, proof of concept and other R&D artifacts.
- Ability to build value propositions/business cases and communicating with senior executives (VP, SVP).
- Demonstrated ability to engage with vendors, resellers and technical account managers.
- Knowledge base has exposure to all aspects of software architecture, hardware architecture, operations architecture and integrated testing.
The role will provide solution architecture, cross-domain technical leadership and problem solving for a variety of infrastructure domains, projects, and capabilities.
- Develop an understanding of critical processes & current state architectures across multiple TransUnion verticals, drive efficiencies in to our processes, & improve customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain domain & capability roadmaps for all iPaaS and integrations to identify & help TransUnion invest in strategic technology areas.
- Facilitate domain focused architecture committees and working groups.
- Occasional travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Architect, Solution Architecture