USA-NC-Salisbury-2085 Harrison Road Store Code:
0993-Solutions Dev-Dist&Transp (2761208)
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com .
In IT @ RBS we develop technology so customers can Eat well, Save time, and Live Better in a supportive environment where leaders know their team's strengths and passions while elevating their associates through collaboration and engaging team environments. What We Offer:
- Collaborative teams in an inclusive environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Competitive benefits including a 401k match, HSA options, and education assistance
- A strong opportunity to make an impact and define the future
At RBS, we develop technology so customers can eat well, save time, and live better in a supportive environment where leaders know their team's strengths and passions while elevating their associates through collaboration and engaging team environments. Job Description:
Act as the lead designer for Supply Chain Distribution, Transportation and Integrated Logistics Systems demonstrating a thorough understanding of leading technologies, tools, and design patterns to build solutions aligned to Ahold Delhaize's IT strategy. This resource will need to work with multiple teams like Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Security, Integration, Data, Solution execution and Vendor teams to translate the architectural vision into a working solution. The selected individual will be responsible for solution design, integration API design, security risk assessment, performance tuning, collaborate with other ongoing projects to ensure seamless integration, make tactical decisions to reduce impacts etc. Duties:
- Responsible for the development, ownership and communication of the solution architecture for one or more projects. This includes developing the context, integration views, transformation layer of the architecture and their alignment with the business architecture and related systems
- Collaborates with domain architects to ensure integrity of solution, transition state of the solution, alignment with enterprise architecture strategies and adherence to reference architectures and standards
- Works with and supports internal and external development and implementation teams in validating the feasibility of the proposed solution and providing technical guidance to those teams where additional development needs are identified as well as during implementation activities
- Reviews the technical design/code review as appropriate, created by implementation teams and ensures its alignment with the solution architecture. Example RAML
- Guide through Proof of Concept (POC) to implementation of solution
- Participates in project planning and maintains related project architecture artifacts
- Technical design review and performance test review
- Code review - example RAML, Mule flows
- Artifacts include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Non-Functional requirements
- Integration context diagram
- Integration component diagram
- Integration sequence diagram
- Lead and define technical design for solutions in the Supply Chain areas of Distribution, Transportation, and Integrated Logistics
- Work with enterprise architecture to translate the high-level architecture into detailed design ensuring compliance with AholdDelhaize IT standards
- Proven ability to make design choices that improve overall user experience, simplify IT governance while at the same time aligned with Ahold Delhaize's IT strategy.
- Deep understanding of the overall technical trends in the industry as well as leading Supply Chain vendor solutions.
- Create, document, and clearly communicate detailed solution architecture with vendor teams as well as various solution execution teams responsible for development
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
Bachelor's Degree (preferred in technology based discipline) or equivalent post-secondary certifications, education and experience
Minimum 7-10 years of experience in solutions architect role or equivalent role in either a Supply Chain, Transportation, Distribution or Logistics environment. Preferred experience in leading small teams or solution driven projects. Preferred Qualifications:
Advanced Technology Degree Preferred
Experience in Supply Chain Technologies
Retail Business Services is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com>
Job Requisition: 238938_external_USA-NC-Salisbury_532022