Full-Time opportunity in Mountain View, CA (100% remote)
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Clinic Platform team, which builds a global platform, clinical workflows, automation, analytics, etc. to serve both members and the clinic care team.
- Web application development, with expertise in either cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Micro-services Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL) and/or JS frameworks (i.e. Vue, Angular or React) in addition to HTML5 and CSS
- Deep knowledge of one or more JS frameworks (i.e. Vue, React, Angular, etc.) as well as responsive and adaptive web design principles
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB, NoSQL, etc.
- Design services for fast performance, high scalability, and high reliability.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills and direct experience with SaaS environment including monitoring, alerting and on call.
- Design and develop backend microservices using technologies such as Spring Boot, REST APIs, SQL databases, Time Series databases, Message Queues, Docker, etc.
- Develop automated unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality, defect-free code.
- Develop integrations with 3rd party software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field; Masters would be a plus
- Experience developing Production software in Java for high-scale applications
- Experience with SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and distributed systems.
- Experience with Stream Processing technologies like Apache Spark or Apache Storm would be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Domain experience in healthcare, biosensors, or related areas would be a plus, but is not required