Kforce has a client in Pittsburgh, PA that is seeking a Remote Junior Full Stack Developer on a contract to hire basis.
The Remote Junior Full Stack Developer will be tasked with designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing software programming applications. The Remote Full Stack Developer will also be responsible for supporting and/or installing software applications/operating systems, as well as participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
* Must have 3 to 5 years of experience
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Must be self-motivated; Willing to learn and a team player
* Detail oriented
* Ability to multitask
* Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
* Must be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.