Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
- Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities.
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure.
- Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area.
- Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams.
- Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks.
- Lead buildout and sustainment of GPS Operational Technology Cyber Demonstrators
- Organize GPS client demonstrations and visitation in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Demonstrate ability to with identify and address client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to the manager
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks and remediation methods to mitigate risks
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte Advisory products and service lines
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience using cyber reconnaissance to support a federal client
- 8+ years of cyber security or cyber risk management experience
- Minimum of 2 years working in emerging information security disciplines (e.g. mobile security, cloud security, IOT security, SCADA / industrial control systems security, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years designing security for infrastructure, network and application architectures
- Demonstrated experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Demonstrated experience working with security solutions for SCADA and industrial control systems, especially those run by US Government or Department of Defense
- 5+ years implementing security solutions
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- BA/BS in cyber security, information security, engineering, computer science, information technology, information management, information sciences, business administration, or related field preferred
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
- Prior Big 4 or other consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.