We are a rapidly growing and highly capable development team building applications to support customer service for Financial Institutions. Contact Service Technology Team at Fiserv is hiring a Lead Software Development Engineer, for the development of our new and redesigned applications. We practice Agile with a startup mentality, which allows for us to work with the latest leading-edge technologies and cloud-based platforms. As an IVR developer you will provide the expertise in producing quality, reliable, and scalable applications using Microsoft .NET, with knowledgeable use of C# for comprehensive and consistent programming. The project at hand is modernization of IVR, VOIP and Omni-Channel. You will play a critical role in integrating and customizing vendor software with Fiserv Core platforms. This is a fast-paced environment to bring new and redesigned products to market.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Minimum 5 years of experience developing enterprise, IVR/PBX solutions using .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C# and relational databases
• Conduct architecture/design/code reviews for software to create high-quality, maintainable software
• Automated Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development.
• Skilled in upgrading old technology stacks to transition to leading technologies
• Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution
• Proven experience creating design documents and assisting with the architecture.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and relentless attention to detail
• Manage and serve as a mentor to developers to drive the adoption of best practices and expand the organization's knowledge
• Partner with the Test Leads to guide the overall test strategy and test execution
• Refine the user stories and implementing complex business rules into the application/product as prioritized for delivery
• Able to deliver software in a highly compliant and regulated environment for the Banking Industry.
• Assist in defining the process models to enable the adoption of DevOps methodologies.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy, able to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering
• .NET Core Programming Skills - Candidate should have a mastery of the .Net & C# programming language and a proven track record of applying it to complex enterprise systems.
• Strong experience with SQL Server platform, able to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures and PowerBI reports.
• RESTful Service Development
• Hands-on experience in remediating application vulnerabilities
• Hands-on experience integrating with AI services for Natural Language Processing
• High quality written and verbal communications and leadership skills to foster strong team collaboration
• Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
• Data modeling and database design experience desired
• Great communication, collaboration, teaming, self-management, and organization skills
• Analytical skills in problem solving and troubleshooting
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop working relationships
• Personally motivated to excel in assignments, continuously self-educate, and mentor other team members
• Assertive, with the confidence to voice issues/roadblocks and provide insights across the team
• Brings a high-energy, positive, and passionate outlook to the role with a sense of ownership