Solidus is searching for a Software Engineer to support an advanced targeting application for the United States Strategic Command in Bellevue Nebraska.
The position will provide the dynamic opportunity to design, develop, modify, and implement software programming applications. Utilize your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues related to software applications, systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
As part of an Agile Scrum team moving toward DevOps, the successful candidate will participate in the full software development lifecycle. You will work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development. Additionally, you will build software solutions where the solution is not always well-defined but always considers the customer first.
- ship with an Active Secret DoD Clearance, Active TS Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering/technical discipline with 2 - 4 years of software engineering experience or Master's degree with less than 2 years of experience
- Less experience will be considered for a Junior level position
- Proficiency using Java and/or C++
- Experience with Linux operating environments.
- Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git)
- Experience with continuous integration environments (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of service-oriented architectures
- Proficiency with web user interface including web application technologies
- Familiarity with the following server infrastructure products: VMware, WebLogic Server
- Experience with one or more of the following development tools: JDK, Oracle DBMS, Oracle WebLogic Server, SQLPlus, Eclipse
- Experience with an issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Jira).
- Experience with Cesium
- Experience with GWT and GXT
- Experience with Ansible
Job ID 3645
Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.