Aureus IT has partnered with a fantastic Lincoln organization to find a SQL Database Developer. This is a great opportunity to deliver measurable value to the business! Our client is looking to hire on a contract to hire basis immediately!
Responsibilities of the SQL Database Developer:
- Systems analysis, design, development, integration, maintenance, and support
- Design and develop Enterprise Focused ETL solutions using a variety of ETL tools
- Perform all aspects of database object design, including the development of packages, stored procedures, views, and functions
- Perform all aspects of database object optimization, including the development of tables, indexes, keys, and other constraints
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance of data exports, imports and data transmissions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- Review and analyze the organization's business needs, confer with IT technical staff and users to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions,
including time estimates to solve complex business problems
- Coordinate user acceptance, performance stress, regression, and integration testing; make changes and corrections as needed
- Participate in structured application walk-throughs
- Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms
- Provides technical and system knowledge and guidance to team members
- Communicates effectively with members of IT and the business areas in verbal and written forms
- Work effectively in unfamiliar programs, processes, databases, and applications
Qualifications of the SQL Database Developer:
- 5+ years of SQL Database Development, Programming and Analysis experience
- Proven knowledge of surrounding information systems and relational databases architecture standards
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience
- Strong Systems and Database analysis experience
- Ability to read and write technical and system documentation
- Required Technical Skills: SQL, Relational Datacom, ETL Tools
- Preferred Technical knowledge: JCL, COBOLVSAM, EasyTrieve, CICS, CICS web services including REST and SOAP, Endeavor, Expediter, RDz
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus IT, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the SQL Database Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job #19-990007 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
Programming Languages: SQL
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.