Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for implementing DevOps solutions to enable automation in application deployments and infrastructure management in the cloud environment. The Engineer will work closely with a DevOps architect to create and maintain a core set of DevOps patterns, technical guidelines, strategy, and standards. The successful candidate is an individual contributor who is very comfortable coding and is a quick learner.
* DevOps Engineer will interact effectively with co-workers and be able to collaborate with multiple teams
* Work with internal and vendor teams on various projects
* Works closely with DevOps Architect to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
* As a DevOps Engineer, you will take part in automating existing deployment process
* Make recommendations to Development team regarding process improvements for continuous integration and continuous deployment
* Look to use industry standard tools for automation including those provided in Microsoft Azure for managing Hybrid deployments across on-premise datacenters and Azure
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related tech field
* Minimum of five years of working with source control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repositories, Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
* Minimum of five years of experience working with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI or relevant technologies
* Minimum of two years of supporting DevOps practices
* Minimum of two years of public cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
* Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace/Application Insights/New Relic)
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with general networking concepts such as DNS, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
* Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Ability to triage technical issues and problems
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible is a plus
* Hands-on experience with provision tools such as Terraform is a plus
* Experience with Database platforms: SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2 is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.