.NET Core/React Full Stack Developer
Salary Target: $120K - $130K
Our client is growing their software development team that builds a SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform used by thousands of businesses and millions of customers. Essentially you will be building payer & biller facing product solutions. These solutions will be highly scalable, reliable, and secure manner, leveraging agile principles and values, test driven development and continuous integration and deployment. Though this is a full-stack position, a deep understanding of UI/UX design principles, cloud-native technologies, and scalable enterprise architectures is key.
- 5+ years of enterprise software development, preferably within financial services or FinTech (banking, lending, payments).
- Experience building customer facing software platforms is a MUST
- Hands-on expertise with .Net framework (C#, (WebForms, MVC, WebAPI), Visual Studio
- T-SQL, ADO.NET, SQL Server
- Team Foundation Server / VSTS / Azure DevOps
- Understanding of design system implementations
- Experience with transactional databases and caching systems.
- Experience with test-driven development (unit and integration testing) and continuous integration.
- Experience with and understanding of best practices in building public, internal APIs and integration frameworks.
- Experience with scalable, distributed systems using microservices and event-driven architecture.
- Experience with performance tuning production architecture.
- Financial services or FinTech (banking, lending, payments)
- Payment transaction technology experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud technology vendors
- Experience with Agile best practices and related methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Understanding of software security best practices.
- Self-led, capable of working with little direction
- Skilled communicator with a collaborative spirit
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com