Fully remote role:
A fintech company is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to work with the DevOps team. They currently have four other high level security engineers, and this role would be centered on cloud security tooling and DevSecOps work. You'd be securing CI/CD pipelines, doing frequent scripting work, configuring cloud application firewalls, doing containerization work, and a few other higher level engineering duties.
The role reports to the CISO, who places a huge priority on positioning his direct reports to best facilitate their future career growth within cybersecurity. Requirements
You Will Receive the Following Benefits
- 5+ years in cloud security engineering
- Experience with AWS specifically is helpful, but any major cloud service will do
- Strong scripting ability in any major scripting language.
- Familiarity with Terraform/Cloudformation
- Familiarity with CI/CD security
- Familiarity with containerization
- 401(k) with 5% matching
- 28 days PTO + additional sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid professional development, conferences, trainings, etc
- 16 weeks paternity leave
- flexible hours
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.