This position is 100% remote but you must be willing to work EST hours.
Project / Program Manager
We are currently looking for a senior PM who can join our client’s Cybersecurity Group.
- You will manage a portfolio of technology projects, providing clear communication to all channels.
- You'll be working on multiple projects with varied solutions so will need to have strong project management skills.
- You will be a personal contact point for senior leaders.
- You will need to know when something needs escalating, how to manage a variety situations and be comfortable managing finance and budgets.
- Oversees technology projects.
- Plan and develop strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for project(s) they supervise.
- Coordinate, document, and assign tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support.
- Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the project.
- Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed.
- Regularly reports the progress to the stakeholders.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Experience with Clarizen or other PPM tools.
- Experience with a mix of agile and waterfall projects.
- Experience with Cybersecurity initiatives.